University of Missouri-St. Louis
The following link will take you to UMSL's Regional Meeting page.
In order to register for the meeting:
1. Go to the website and click on Registration on
the left panel. Click the registration link again to go to the
international website. Click on register in the upper right corner.
2. Fill in the info and select the appropriate
type (e.g.-BAP undergraduate student) Click next.
3. Fill in the info again with Southeast Missouri
State University for our school name. Select Missouri Valley Regional
Meeting. We will also be attending the Leadership Conference. Our
chapter number is 1354 and our chapter name is petitioning. Fill in the
rest of the info for yourself and we will not be doing any best practices
presentations. Click next.
4. Select the Leadership conference and Regional
meeting boxes for the Missouri Valley Regional meetings. Click next.
5. This will then take you to the payment page and
you will need a credit card to pay for it. Print off your receipt
afterwards (2 copies) so that we have proof you registered in case of a mix-up
as well as for reimbursement purposes.
6. E-mail me as soon as you are done at
email@example.com to let me know
you have finished!!!
If you have any problems call me (573-587-6755) or
e-mail me ASAP!!!